Award Worth: $2500
Deadline: 31 March 2021
Full time Engineering students – U.S. citizen, or a permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or a current passport
The Gladys Carol Scholarship Program is open to high school seniors, high school graduates, and current undergraduate level students who are United States citizens or permanent residents. They must be accepted to or enrolled in a full-time STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) program at an accredited, non-profit public or private four-year college or university in the United States.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply
- Applicant must be enrolled full time as defined through credit hours at their institution.
- Applicant must be majoring in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field.
- Applicant must have a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must have a minimum SAT score of 1290 or minimum ACT score of 28.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, or a permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or a current passport.