Award Worth: Complete details below
Last date to Apply: 4th December
Who can apply: Young professionals (35 years or younger) in both industry and academia who plan to become more involved with SEI
- Young professionals (35 years or younger) in both industry and academia who plan to become more involved with SEI.
- Scholarships are limited to one time only per recipient and follow ASCE reimbursement policy.
- Full time students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants must select which Tier level(s) for which they want to be considered and must be willing to participate in Structures Congress no matter which award they receive. Selection of multiple Tiers will not affect consideration for the higher Tier awards. All expenses incurred beyond those covered by the scholarship are the responsibility of the recipient. Recipients will be recognized at Structures Congress.
- Tier 1 Award (9): Complimentary Structures Congress registration, travel reimbursement (economy travel within US with 14 day advance purchase), lodging reimbursement (up to $135/nt for 4 nights) This includes up to five scholarships allocated for young professional full-time teaching faculty.
- Tier 2 Award (6): Complimentary Structures Congress registration and $500 travel reimbursement
- Tier 3 Award (10): Complimentary Structures Congress registration
How to apply
- Scholarship recipients are expected to participate in Structures Congress in its entirety and at least one SEI committee meeting in addition to the SEI Young Professionals Committee meeting.
- Upon conclusion of the conference, recipients are required to submit a 1 page narrative providing feedback on Structures Congress and testimony on the benefits of attending. Scholarship reimbursement is contingent on submitting this document.
Go to application website page from the button below. Find complete deteails and submit the application