Award Worth: $1,250
Deadline: 26 February 2021
Jim Anderson was a Senior Vice President and the Director of Technology at Metcalf & Eddy | AECOM. In these roles, Jim was responsible for M&E’s research program and for the continued development of M&E’s textbooks, including the recently published Water Reuse book. The publication ENR described Jim as “an engineer’s engineer” and “one of the world’s acknowledged leaders in water and wastewater treatment plant engineering.
Instructions for Applicants
- Fill out the entire application form (fillable PDF). Be sure to type in the fillable form and it is very important that you do not leave any fields blank. If it is not applicable, fill in N/A
- Letter verifying enrollment or acceptance in a New York Metro Area undergraduate or graduate environmental program on college stationary.
- Attach Letters of Recommendation (two).
- Attach an official transcript.
- Attach requested essays (two).
- Mail to: NYWEA, 525 Plum Street, Suite 102, Syracuse, NY 13204
- Submit your completed application no later than February 26 at 5 PM. Awards will be announced by June 30th.