– Tuition waiver;
– Free accommodation on campus;
– Stipend: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard
Deadline: 10 March 2021
Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education. Under the mandate of the MOE, Zhejiang University is opening application for full-time postgraduate studies under the 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program.
When and How to Apply
Application deadline: March 10th 2021
Applicants shall submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person. The application materials submitted by email will not be accepted.
Please make sure all the mailed application documents arrive before the deadline.
Please note the winter break is from January 29th 2021 to February 26th 2021, Application materials received during the above-mentioned time period will be processed after the beginning of the new semester.
III. Eligibility Requirements
Scholarship applicants must meet the qualifications for postgraduate admissions of
Zhejiang University. Please refer to the admission bulletins for details.
* Applicants with Bachelors’ Degree Diplomas obtained from Top 500 World Universities according to the Shanghai Ranking (https://www.shanghairanking.com.cn) or Zhejiang University’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply
Eligible Engineering Branches
Some branches of Engineering mentioned are:
- Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
- Energy and Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Science and Technology
- Electronics Information
- Civil and Hydraulic Engineering