Award Worth: The amount of the scholarship will be determined annually by and subject to approval of the Executive Committee of the ASCE Board of Direction based on the income from the fund endowment.
Deadline: Received by February 10
Who can apply: At the time of application and award, the individual must be a student in an ABET-accredited program in civil engineering or related field, a member of his/her local ASCE Student Chapter, and a Student Member of the Society in good standing
- At the time of application and award, the individual must be a student in an ABET-accredited program in civil engineering or related field, a member of his/her local ASCE Student Chapter, and a Student Member of the Society in good standing.
- Scholarship funds are generally applied to tuition expenses while continuing formal undergraduate engineering education at an accredited educational institution.
- Previous applicants may apply for consideration in succeeding competitions provided all other requirements of eligibility are satisfied
How to apply
- Applications are to be submitted to the Executive Director of the Society at the headquarters office address for receipt by a date established by the Society Awards Committee that is no later than , year of award.
- Application must include (1) completed application form; (2) statement by the applicant of the reasons believed to justify the award to him/her, specifically including financial need, as well as plans for continuing formal education; (3) detailed annual budget; (4) official transcript; (5) resume; and (6) minimum of two letters of recommendation to be completed by the Student Chapter Faculty Advisor and at least one other member of the faculty.
Go to application website page from the button below and submit the application