Award Worth: The amount of the fellowship will be determined annually by and subject to approval of the Executive Committee of the ASCE Board of Direction based on income from the fund endowment.
Last date to Apply: February 10
Who can apply: Applicants must be members of the Society, in any grade, and must be in good standing at the time of application and the time of award
- Applicants must be members of the Society, in any grade, and must be in good standing at the time of application and the time of award.
- Scholarship funds are generally applied to tuition expenses during civil engineering graduate study leading to the Masters degree in an accredited educational institution.
- Financial need and educational standing will be considered in selecting recipients.
How to apply
- Complete applications must be received by the ASCE Honors and Awards Program office by February 10 of the year of award.
- Applications must include (1) completed application form; (2) statement by the applicant of the reasons believed to justify scholarship assistance, specifically including financial need, as well as plans for continuing formal education; (3) detailed financial plan outlining how the applicant will finance his/her education if an award is granted; (4) official transcript; (5) resume; and (6) minimum of two letters of recommendation, one of which must be completed by a faculty member
Go to application website page from the button below and submit the application