Award Worth: $1,000
Deadline: The deadline for the submission of the online application is 12:00 AM on February 15.
To promote a broad range of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)-related occupations by awarding scholarships for attendance at institutions of to individuals who demonstrate financial need, academic achievement and desire.
The AdvanSix STEM Scholarship Endowment was established by the Honeywell Foundation to support the surrounding communities and perpetuate a trained workforce in the technology field.
Scholarship Applicants Must
- Be attending or express an interest in attending college as a full-time or part-time undergraduate (at least 6 hours per semester);
- Submit a completed “John Randolph Foundation Scholarship Application” ONLINE to include the required documents which must be uploaded with the application;
- Demonstrate financial need and;
- Must have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 grading scale, or equivalent
- (5 Points) Letters of Recommendation
- (10 Points)Financial Need
- (10 Points)Academics
- (5 Points) Extracurricular Activities
- (10 Points)Statement & Essay